• Longer component longevity;
• Cost reduction;
• Reduction of downtime/maintenance;
• Increase in global productivity;
• Better quality of the final product.
It is a vacuum deposition technology. The technique we use is non-balanced magnetron.
Allows depositing thin films by the condensation of a vaporized form of the material on different types of surfaces.
The coating method involves purely physical processes such as evaporation, sputtering plasma (making the deposition process is an atomic scale), and involves a chemical reaction at the surface to be coated.
• Increased life (Cutting tools, molds, dies, cutting and shaping, etc..);
• Reduced machine downtime;
• Reduced maintenance costs;
• Productivity increases;
• Better product finish;
• Reduction / elimination of lubrication.